Friday, April 16, 2010

Copy Cats

I've been kicking around the idea of starting a blog for a little while. A friend of mine shared his blog with me and it prompted action.

As I am typing this I'm mentally preparing to give sub-q fluids to my cat who has kidney problems. A process worth looking into if you're into sticking cats with needles, getting scratched and ruining 20 minutes of your life. Those who are fond of this type of activity may also be interested in various other forms of torture.

I'll probably go downstairs to find hairballs coated generously with vomit which was once so eloquenlty described by someone as "the color of the sidewalk". (If you know where that quote came from you're doing pretty well and probably were friends with the odd kids in high school) Not to mention various things destroyed, more parts of our furniture dismembered and litter tracked all over. The last one is really the worst aspect. There's nothing worse than stepping on litter barefoot on tile.

The best part about all of this, I could have snuck in an afternoon surf before the wife and kids return from work and daycare if I didn't have to sub-q this cat and take the others to the vet.


GOD DAMN CATS .

1 comment: